For any organisation, it is vital that you have a firm printing policy and then put in place print monitoring software so that you can track and restrict printing.
Productivity does not need to be reduced by restricting printing. It is just a case of limiting printing to what is needed rather than duplicating prints, printing headers and footers, and all those replies in an email. You can restrict by color, restrict by memory, and restrict by document type.
A single page does not cost much and printing should be allowed where printed material improve efficiency, but the very fact that a single page costs so little means there is little regard to how much is printed and a sapling quickly becomes a forest.
Use the #1 print management software, Print manager Plus Software Shelf International Inc to keep track of printing and restrict it to only printing that is actually needed.
Download the FREE 30 day trial now and found out how easy it is to save money!
- 100% software based.
- Reduces Printing Costs.
- Complete Ease-of-Use and Installation.
- Set Printing Verification, Restrictions, and Budget Limits.
- Data Loss Prevention.
- Sarbanes-Oxley and HIPAA compliancy.
- Operates as a seamless extension of the Windows printing architecture.
- Runs on Windows Server or Workstation.
- Monitors printing from any Operating System.
- Supports all Printers Makes and Models.
- Active Directory, LDAP, and Workgroup Integration.
- Over 129 Reports and Graphs included.
- Job Accounting with Authentication Option available.
- Web based Release Station Option available.
- Web based Reports Center Option available.
- Local Workstation Printer Agent available.